- “WiFi 6 GHz (6E)” Presentation at Black & Veatch, September.
- “Power Management and Bandwidth Allocation in a Cognitive Wireless Mesh Network,” CNSR 2009 Conference, Delta Beausejour Hotel, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada E1C 1E6, May 13
- “PHY and MAC Layers Architectural Issues in Cognitive Wireless Mesh Networks,” (University of Quebec: Ecole de Technologie Superieure, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 1K3- April 08)
- “Wireless Mesh Networks: Proposal of PHY and MAC Layers Architecture,” (University of Quebec: Ecole de Technologie Superieure, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 1K3- March 11)
- “Load Distribution and Channel Assignment in IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Networks,” Ph.D. Defense Presentation, UALR, Little Rock, AR 72204, November 9, 2007.
- Channel Assignment Problem in Wireless Local Area Networks(SYEN3312: “Introduction to Operations Research” course, UALR, Little Rock, AR 72204-October 30) Design Project for students: Channel Assignment Problem
- Optimal Load Distribution in a Large Scale WLAN Using a Power Management Algorithm (IEEE Sarnoff 2007 Conference, Nassau Inn, Princeton, NJ 08542-May 2nd)
- Dynamic Load Balancing and Channel Allocation in Indoor Wireless Local Area Networks (Ph.D. Proposal Defense, UALR, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204)
- Voice over Internet Protocol(M.S. Defense Presentation,Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL 60605, May 2002)
- Digital Fault Recorder simulation (Electrical Engineering Senior design project defense, Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon)
- Telecom Presentation (Introduction to Telecommunications course, Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon)