- M. Haidar, “Benefits of a DAS System“, July 2018.
- M. Haidar, “LTE Walk Test-Open Discussion“, January 2018.
- M. Haidar, “PQM Tool Features- Pathloss 4/5 Compatibility“, July 2016.
- M. Haidar, “PQM Tool Features- Automation (2)“, July 2016.
- M. Haidar, “PQM Tool Features- Automation (1)“, June 2016.
- M. Haidar, “PQM Tool Features- 3D Terrain Rendering”, May 2016.
- M. Haidar, “WiFi Finally ready for WiGig“, April 2016.
- M. Haidar, “The Time is Right for WiGig“, April 2016.
- J. Kouraogo, Z. Dziong , M. Haidar, and F. Gagnon, “Rate Management in Multi-User Detection based MAC for Ad Hoc Networks,” Ad Hoc Networks Journal , Elsevier, Vol. 11, No. 1, January 2013, pp. 1-18.
- M. Haidar, H.M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, and Z. Elbazzal, “The Effect of an Enhanced Channel Assignment Algorithm in an IEEE 802.11 WLAN,” World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society Transactions on Communications, WSEAS, Vol. 8, Issue 12, December 2009
- R. Akl, P. Kadiyala, and M. Haidar, “Non-Uniform Grid-Based Coordinated Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Sensors,Volume 2009, Article ID: 491349, 11 pages
- M. Haidar, H. M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, and Y. Chan, “User-Based Channel Assignment Algorithm in a Load-Balanced IEEE 802.11 WLAN,” International Journal of Interdisciplinary Telecommunications and Networking, IJITN, April-June 2009, 1(2), pp. 66-81
- Z. Elbazzel, M. Kadoch, A. Basili, M. Haidar, and F. Gagnon, “A Quality of Service Driven Approach for Clustering in Mobile Ad hoc Networks Based on Metrics Adaptation: Looking Beyond Clustering,” Journal of Communication Software and Systems, JCOMSS, February 2009, Vol. 6, Issue 6
- J. Kouraogo, Z. Dziong , M. Haidar, and F. Gagnon “ A Cross-Layer MAC/PHY Framework for PER Guarantee in Multiuser Detection Based Ad Hoc Networks, “ 35th IEEE Sarnoff 2012 May 21-22, 2012, Newark, NJ, USA.
- R. Akl, K. Pasupathy, and M. Haidar, “ Anchor Nodes Placement for Effective Passive Localization, “ 2011 IEEE International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networks (iCOST) October 10-12, 2011, Shanghai, China.
- R. Akl, P. Kadiyala, and M. Haidar, “Non-Uniform Grid-Based Coordinated Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks,”9th IEEE Malaysia International Conference on Communications, MICC’09,Dec 14-17, 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- M. Haidar, M. Msakni, and Z. Dziong ,”Power Management and Bandwidth Allocation in a Cognitive Wireless Mesh Network ,” 7th Annual Conference on Communication Networks and Services Research Conference, CNSR’09, May 11-13, 2009, Monton, NB, Canada
- M. Haidar, H. M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, Y. Chan, and M. Bouharras,”Throughput Validation of an Advanced Channel Assignment Algorithm in IEEE 802.11 WLAN ,” International Conference on Communication Software and Networking, ICCSN’09, February 27-28, 2009, Macau, China
- M. Bouharras, Z. Dziong, F. Gagnon, and M. Haidar, “Multi–Objective Scheduling for MUD Based Ad-Hoc Networks,”4th International Wireless Internet Conference, WICON, Novemeber 17-19, 2008, Maui, HI, USA
- M. Bouharras, Z. Dziong, F. Gagnon, and M. Haidar, ” Scheduling Optimization in Multiuser Detection based MAC Design for Ad-Hoc Networks,” 4th IEEE International Workshop on Performance and Management of Wireless and Mobile Networks, P2MNET, October 14-17, 2008, Montreal, QC, Canada
- M. Haidar, R. Ghimire, H. M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, and Y. Chan, “Channel Assignment in an IEEE 802.11 WLAN based on Signal-to-Interference Ratio,” 21st IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, May 4-7, 2008, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
- M. Haidar, H. M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, and Y. Chan,Enhanced Channel Assignment and Load Distribution in IEEE 802.11 WLANs, IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications, 24-27 November, 2007, Dubai, UAE
- M. Haidar, H. M. Al-Rizzo, R. Akl, and Y. Chan,” Channel Assignment and Load Distribution in a Power-managed WLAN,” 18th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 3-7 September, 2007, Athens, Greece
- M. Haidar, R. Akl, H. M. Al-Rizzo, Y. Chan and R. Adada, “Optimal Load Distribution in Large Scale WLAN Networks Utilizing a Power Management Algorithm,” IEEE Sarnoff Symposium 2007, April 30-May 2nd, 2007, Princeton, NJ, USA
- H. M. Al-Rizzo, A. Al Habsi, M. Haidar and R. Adada, “Design, analysis and optimization of a hexagonal cavity applicator at 915 MHz,” The 39th Annual Symposium, International Microwave Power Institute, 13-15 July, 2005, Seattle, USA
- H. M. Al-Rizzo, A. Al Habsi, M. Haidar and R. Adada, “Finite-difference time domain modeling of waveguide-coupled resonators using locally conformal overlapping grids,” The Second IEEE GCC Conference, 23-25 November, 2004, Manama, Bahrain
- H. M. Al-Rizzo, A. Al Habsi, M. Haidar and R. Adada, “An interdisciplinary simulation based laboratory for undergraduate wireless communications education,” The Second IEEE GCC Conference, 23-25 November, 2004, Manama, Bahrain
- H. M. Al-Rizzo, A. Al Habsi, M. Haidar, and R. Adada,”Multiple Access Interference Issues in 3G WCDMA Cellular Systems,” 1st International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks, 7-9 June, 2004, Muscat, Oman
- M. Haidar, R. Alrifai, and J. Kenevan “Examining the Performance of Voice Packets over IP based Local Area Networks,”IASTED, 4-6 November, 2002, Cambridge, MA, USA
- R. Akl, Y. Saravanos, and M. Haidar, “Chapter 18: Hybrid Approach for Energy-Aware Synchronization in Sensor Networks,” Sustainable Wireless Sensor Networks, December 2010, pg. 413-429, ISBN: 978-953-307-297-5.